Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A WEEKEND WITH BURNY

Photography: Burny
Text: Jake Da Jeweler











Above: No matter where you are in the world with The Burn Dogg you know you'll be having a good time here is Burny Alex Mizurov and Bernard in a Taxi in Bangkok


N
aMe?What the fuck does that mean(your name, remember we're american)?
Oh yeah BURNY, haha. Actually it's a long storry but I'll try to explain it real quick. It was like back in the days when I was a Kiddy. I was sitting at my Local Skatepark and there was like a Guy who was never been seen before from all my friends and me. He just stayed there one time and told my friends, this little Kid looks like a Burny. Damn since this Day all my Friends was calling me Burny. Probably I'm always red and my red hairs make sos name Happen, haha but right now the Most People knows burny not Florian Hopfensperger I guess.

S
o where are you now? Hows the weather?
I'm in Germany right now. But going to Barcelona in 2 days. It's to cold here in the middle of europe! It's like the same when all Americans go to Cali over the wintertime.

How many ciggs are you up to a day?

Hahahahaha good question Jake! Yes I know that I smoke lot of cigs. 25 cigs a day should the standart! I could save a Lot of money without smoking. A pack is like 4 Euros here, means like 9 Doller for a pack!


Above:When i met Denny at the Emillion team meeting this dude never put a hold on kicking back super hard, here he is with a chillin NOLLIE HEEL over a rock gap
Munich, Germany


W
hats been the hot spot and Who you been chillin with?
Hmmm, there was a Lot of Spots I saw in the last Time. Barcelona is always good. Bangkok was sick! My whole Time in Cali was so good. I'm not pretty sure Jake. It deppens on what will you do at place. Skateboarding is my life so! It's a hotspot all over the year!!


What do you miss the most from America? Food Drink Candy???
Yeahh, I miss Cactus Cooler and ORANGE Chicken so much ;-) I also miss the generator sessions at Middle in the night and some other Things like all my Friends like you and all the People I worked with!

What do you like RED or GREEN?
I think GREEN. My hair color is RED yeah but GREEN is like this color. Color Of Doing Something Well!

Left: This is 1 of those photos you see and you're like "WTF is going on?" ..Its Herbie Koenig with a ONE footed Ollie in a ONE of a kind photo at a ONE of a kind spot...Nuernberg, Germany

Have you stop by any whore houses since we last skated together?
Hmmm, hahaha, NO :-) !

What about photos...Have you been stoked on any photos you've seen lately?
I'm always stoked about MATT PRICE stuff! OLIVER BARTON is one of my favorites too! There are a couple photos I like from These guys.

Who do you prefer to go out with when you want to get a GOOD photo?
Motivated Skateboarders. New Spots and a chill session.

Who's the best German skater in your opinion?
I guess it's Lem Villemin. But there are Lot of other fuckin awesome skateboarders in Germany!

What american would you trade for your BEST GERMAN BEER?
Come out to Germany, Munich and get Augustiner! Best Beer in the world!(i think he missed the question hahah)

Anything you wanna say to end this?
Yeah thanks for this Interview Jake! Greets to all my friends, to my Familie and all the People I met in my life!Above: One of Deutschland's skateboarding machines on NOT his PLAN A ...but PLAN B with the Shifty Flip over the bridge Bangkok, Thailand

0 comments: